NBDL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NBDL Forum

National Basketball Dynasty League

HomeHome  Chat BoxChat Box  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

League Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

League Information Empty
PostSubject: League Information   League Information EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:32 pm

NBDL (National Basketball Dynasty League)

This is a 30 team league joined by a Forum and a Playoff League.

It's not as complicated as it sounds so give it a chance. The hardest part is over which is the draft. All you need to do now is update or lineup and post your trading block on the forum.

How it works:
There are two seperate leagues, NBDL East & NBDL West. The East has 15 Eastern Conference teams & West 15 Western Conference teams. The winner of the East will play the winner of the West in a two week playoff at the end of the season in a seperate league called NBDL Championship League.

The Forum:
The forum is used for trading between leagues and Free Agent Add/Drop. All trades & free agent add/drop must be approved by me. (You cannot add free agents yourself, see below for an explainantion)

Why are players like Chris Paul available in the East Free Agents and Dwight Howard in the West?
This is because a West team owns C.Paul and an East team owns D.Howard. There are two leagues both leagues can't have a C.Paul or D.Howard. You are not allowed to add/drop free agents unless approved by me. To see a list of available free agents go to the Free Agents section in the Forum.

What is the Championship League?
The championship league is for the East vs West finals. I will edit the rosters of the two teams that win their league and match them up for the final 2 weeks of the season. I can't have 30 teams in a league, so there is 2 owners per team, thats why the team names are strange.
Back to top Go down
https://nbdl.board-directory.net

League Information
Page 1 of 1